We will be adding our tools to this page soon.
Recognise yourself and your needs
Good information – only decide when it’s clear.
Negative information – even the worst result is finite, not infinite.
Good feeling – relax, and check what your body, mind, feelings and spirit are telling you.
Negative feelings – break the vicious circles by seeing why the problem is insoluble. Is it?
Maintain your morals – the world shares a commitment to seven values:
- Honesty (integrity and truth)
- Responsibility (promise-keeping)
- Respect (equality, abiding by the law)
- Fairness (impartiality)
- Compassion (tolerance)
Synchronicity – if you stay true to your path and open to the possibility of predictable miracles, they will occur.
Moderation – eat, drink, sleep and take exercise in moderation.
Create a product by bringing something new to what you know
Activity-based costing to understand prices.
Use savings or credit cards to fund the creation of prototypes.
A one-page business plan can capture:
- Sales, volumes and prices
- Costs and capacity
- Overheads and other costs such as tax.
WealthBeing will guide you in your learning.
Destroy a representation of your dark side.
Present your idea to three good friends (good listeners with knowledge of the problem) and ask them if they get it.
Launch it and feel a sense of achievement as you do
Analyse what you have to do and what you enjoy doing.
Ways to build rapport:
- Eyes up (visual) – ‘I see’
- Eyes sideways (aural) – ‘I hear you’
- Eyes down (touchy-feely) – ‘I understand’.
‘Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.’
Nurture it by making sure that it’s GOOD
Communicate clearly with the 3As. Either:
Find support by mapping critical and committed:
1. Uncritical uncommitted – Actors
2. Uncritical committed – evangelists
3. Critical uncommitted – sceptics/cynics
4. Critical and committed – Critical thinkers.
Expand it by investing and leading
Myers-Briggs personality tests:
- Get energy from yourself (Introvert) or others (Extrovert).
- Take in information literally (Sensing) or iNtuitively.
- Make decisions analyTically or by Feeling.
- Deal with the outside world,decisively (Judging) or keep options open (Perceiving).
Profit and cashflow forecast.
Recognise Flow. It’s when you:
1. Concentrate on an activity that requires skill, has a clear set of goals and is bounded by rules.
2. Have sufficient skills, but don’t find it too easy.
3. Need to concentrate fully, so that you lose track of time.
4. Get clear feedback on progress.
Use fierce conversations:
- My issue is...
- It’s significant to me because...
- My ideal outcome is...
- The background is...
- I have done this, and thought that...
- The help that I’d like from you is...
Ask ten questions to change everything:
1. In relation to your problem or issue, what are the three main barriers to progress?
2. Of these three, what is the one that, if changed, would change everything?
3. Just for now, imagine that you could change anything. In what ways would this one thing have to change to move your problem closer to resolution?
4. When you imagine that you have made these changes, how does it feel?
5. What, specifically, stops this from happening?
6. What would you have to do, or stop doing, in order to overcome this hurdle?
7. What stops you?
8. If you knew what to do differently, could youdo it?
9. If you knew you could do it, would you?
Build it and sell it
- If we spent £x in this way, what would the additional profit be?
- Could £x be funded by the profits we are already generating?
- If not, could it be funded by borrowing against unpledged assets we have or will have (such as debtors from future sales)?
- If not, or if not entirely, we would need an equity investor to fund the rest
- Compare the value of your equity before investment and after investment and borrowings.
Mike Harding (‘trousers round the ankles’).
- I’m not your boss and you are not my boss. We can still Agree, Assent or Amend.
- I am on my journey and you are on yours.
- Our emotional reactions are 80% the result of association with past events and 20% related to the current issue.
- Whatever the issue, it’s 50% down to me and 50% down to you.
- To resolve issues, start by exploring them, rather than fixing them.
Deepen and care for your WealthBeing
Time to change if you need help acknowledging and dealing with depression.
Map your activities on this graph to find your Mojo.